Almost every Christian, at least I hope so, would know that the best way to start your day is with prayer. Whether we need a spiritual boost, some encouragement, some peace, some strength, or simple want top connect with God, PRAYER is the way to accomplish just that.
So please, pray and start the day on a good note!
Here are 5 prayers to start your day:
1. "Lord, help me overcome my fears. I know that you are always with me and that you are my peace but let me experience your promises!"
"And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful." Col. 3:15 (NLT)
2. "Lord, whatever will happen today, let me live in the assurance that all things will work out for my good. You are my Rock, my Shield, and my Strong Tower. Help me to stand strong in You. Help me walk worthy of your calling, regardless the circumstances.
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Rom. 8:28 (NLT)
3. "Lord, watch over me and my family. Keep them safe. Let us always be sensitive to you and your Holy Spirit.
"I know the LORD is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me." Ps 16:6 (NLT)
4. "Lord, grant me your strength today. Help me go through this day and when I'm tempted to give up, help me to keep going. I know you are with me and I have your Spirit living in me. Let me always be conscious of your help.
"The LORD is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving." Ps 28:7 (NLT)
5. "Lord, show me your great love that you have for me so that I might meet others with love and respect. Help me keep my emotions in check and let me be a light for you."
"For your unfailing love is higher than the heavens. Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds." Ps 108:4 (NLT)