We are a church where individuals can find the presence of God, grow in faith, discover God’s plan for their lives, and fellowship with other believers.
We are a church of ordinary Malaysians of all races, cultures, and languages.
If you do not belong to a local church or you are looking for a church to commit yourself to we would love for you to come visit us for our services.
Our youth ministry is called “3:16 Movement”
We are dedicated to confront the youth with the presence of God, impart and empower the word of God into their lives, and to equip them to be a passionate people who can impact the place that God has placed them into.
We meet every 1st Saturday of the months at 7.30pm in the main Church.
Our children's Ministry is called "Kids Alive"
It is held every Sunday at the church on the first floor.
Why is children's ministry important?
• It helps them – they are in a classroom environment with other children and teachers. They can interact with each other and learn new things.
• It’s a good environment - There are many different influences everywhere our children go; good and bad! Kids need positive influences to tip the scale.
• It’s a place to learn – not only about God and the Bible but about how to treat others. Here they learn the right way of living life – to love one another and respect each other.
• It’s fun – songs, dance, arts and craft, etc… what’s not to love about children’s ministry?!
• It’s specially tailored towards children – the way they learn about God is in a way they can comprehend.
• It’s good for social skills – here it helps them make new friends. Some of the best ones children will ever make is in the church.
Cell Groups/ Connect Groups
Let’s start by thinking about this, “Our Christian life was never intended to be a solo career!”
Most people find themselves most fulfilled when they are part of a group. May it be family, friends, work environment, or a group of hobby enthusiasts that share the same passion.
It is a desire that God placed in us as humans – to belong to a group, being involved, and being part of something greater than you.
The purpose is not to convince you to be part of a cell group but simply to show you that you will be more satisfied and better taken care of as believer if you belong to a care group.
There are some obvious reasons why everyone should be part of a home group:
1) Because of friendship – what better way to hang with friends and get to know each other than going for cell group?
2) Because of encouragement – in a group you can find support, a listening ear, a shoulder to cry on, and people who honestly care for you.
3) Because it makes us grow – being consistently involved in a care groups will generally improve your walk with God.
4) Because it will cause growth – not talking about our spiritual growth but growing in numbers. People are looking for a place to belong to and when they find a place like that with the presence of God it will cause change! We will grow as a church!
Please call our office so we can connect you with a cell group near you!